[LAU] My second album is done!

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:05:14 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

I'm very pleased to announce that my second album is finished and online! :D
It's called "Ordinary Day Montage", and it consists of 8 tracks, and is a
bit more electronic than last one.

I prepared a page for this at my new website,
http://zthmusic.se/Ordinary_Day_Montage , but my host is a little shaky, so
it might not always work. So, if that link doesn't work, you can find the
album at:

Bandcamp
http://zthmusic.bandcamp.com/album/ordinary-day-montage
Soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/sets/ordinary-day-montage
FLAC/OGG/MP3-formats for download at Piratebay:
http://thepiratebay.sx/user/zthmusic/

I'm very excited to be finished and to have completed this. Everything was,
as always, 100% made with Linux and Linux software. It's also licensed
CC-BY-SA. I wrote a bit about the album and what I've used technically too
at http://zthmusic.se/Ordinary_Day_Montage , if anyone wants to check that
out!

Anyway, thank you for taking your time to listen! I greatly appreciate it!