[LAU] My second album is done!

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 08:57:14 UTC 2013

Hey, sorry about the mess with the torrents!
Check this page out where you can download them all:
http://www.zthmusic.se/available_downloads

Louigi: Thanks a lot! :D I'm very glad that you liked Come and Play, it was
one of the most fun to make, as it's a pretty different song both in terms
of sound and structure, from what I usually do. Thanks again!