[LAU] eyes verses ears

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 20:45:23 UTC 2013

Hi Bob,
That's not quite the direction I was going, but very interesting
nonetheless. I know people enjoy watching me perform--I play guitar
and sing, and am a looper/percussionist as well.
I am familiar with the concept of the "solo" face for guitarists. :-)
I would imagine that watching a person perform live must be just as
facinating as the music. People always comment on the visual aspects
of a musical performance, and sometimes I think it's meaningless, and
other times I don't, because it quite obviously  is part of the
experience for most every one else.

Rusty