[LAU] Off topic - Bluegrass for boys!

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Sun Jul 7 00:51:40 UTC 2013

This is really driving me nuts! I've been trying all kinds of things
to get the ted.com vids to play using FF. I'm down to the conclusion
that there is something in my firefox profile preventing this.

If I create a new profile or start in safe mode I can NOT run ted.com
video. I get a message in my flash window saying "loading" and then an
error 2032.

But, with a completely new/empty .mozilla directory things work fine.

And, now I just deleted some old profiles from my existing
./mozilla/firefox directory  and left myself with just one profile.
And IT WORKS.

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca