[LAU] New piano Jazz: the Erfurt Sketches

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Jul 11 13:00:58 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!
   This has been lying around, completely hidden for over a year now. So I
finally release the whole bunch, just as rough and edgey as they are.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/erfurt_sketches/
   the Erfurt Sketches was mainly written/improvised in Erfurt and mostly about
it. Thanks to my kind host and pianist zappa, who taught me my first ever jazz
lesson. If you ever happen to come the Erfurt way, see, if he's got a concert.
   I hope you enjoy these small impressions and pictures. If you feel like
feedback, that's appreciated. :-)
   Warm regards
          Julien