[LAU] [a bit OT] Vocal microphone

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 22:11:55 UTC 2013

On 07/12/2013 06:07 PM, Leonardo Palomares wrote:

> If I need a hammer, I buy a hammer, not a mic.

But, if you buy an SM58, you have a hammer AND a mic (and a wheel chock,
and a doorstop, and much much more!).

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

  http://www.lateralforce.com

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]