[LAU] mtc over network

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Jul 16 11:07:46 UTC 2013

Hey Nacho!
   There is aseqnet, this is an ALSA utility to connect MIDI over network. I'm
not sure, how good this is for sweetly synchronised MIDI ports over the net
for jamming together, but it works and it's small.
   As far as I'm aware, the JACK network driver is only intended for LANs
nowadays.
   Tipp: If you want to keep your networks secure, you can use an ssh tunnel.
Search google for something like "tunnel service over ssh", that's how I found
it. I've tried it and it worked like a treat.
   Warm regards
        Julien