[LAU] Raspberry: problems with shell script launcher when booting

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 13:37:08 UTC 2013

Hi, Renato,

2013/7/15 Renato <rennabh at gmail.com>:

By now I use Rakarrack standalone (FX), and also connected to
Sooperlooper (FX+looper).

I made some time ago, for a different not-powerful device, preset
which have in its signal path just FX that are let's say "simple":
Compressor, Echo, Chorus, Flanger... No Convolver or the other stereo
versions of those fx. It would be great to have some kind of colored
(red-yellow-green) list of FX by CPU consumption, but for now I just
guess which plugins could RPI handle.

On this preset I chose also Harmonizer, but it turns out that for RPi
and jack with buffer up to 256 the voice generated has noises, so is a
little unusable, and for higher buffer values you start to notice the
delay. I have to try some more to see if I can tweak something (right
now it is selected the minimum quality (4) for Harmonizer in Rakarrack
preferences).

--
Carlos sanchiavedraz
* Musix GNU+Linux