[LAU] [ANN] Vee One Suite 0.3.4 - Brand new icon ready

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Mon Jul 22 21:38:28 UTC 2013

On 07/22/2013 07:03 PM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> On 07/22/2013 03:48 PM, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:
>> I see in README that Qt is mandatory, so I guess headless is not an
>> option. Is that right?
>
> Hi Carlos,
>
> If you use jalv or modhost you can run samplv1 with no GUI.

yes. qt4 is mandatory for build and for runtime standalone samplv1_jack.

however, as Jeremy already suggested, you can run the lv2 plugin without
the gui with jalv, but again, you'll always need a (fake) X server anyhow

so, the authoritarian answer is, no. sorry. any of the vee ones are not
meant to run headless, and sure there are workarounds but i can't really
patronize ways to do so, sorry :)

cheers
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela