[LAU] Trouble with mod-host

Bruno Gola brunogola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 16:49:21 UTC 2013

Hi Julien,

Are you sure you have the latest version from github? I believe the
PROTOCOL_MAX_COMMANDS issue was fixed a few months ago.

About the "not found" problem, my guess is that it is related to the
PROTOCOL_MAX_COMMANDS bug. Can you please try to do a git pull and try
again?

I just tried with the latest version and it works fine for me.

Cheers,

Bruno Gola <brunogola at gmail.com>
http://bgo.la/ | +55 11 9-5552-3599