[LAU] live audio on netjack1

Nacho - nachoen79 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 17:47:41 UTC 2013

Hi David, thanks for the help, but when I change from jack to alsa on
the slave machine I can listen only on that slave machine, not in the
master.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:14:16 -0700
From: davidtweed2003 at yahoo.com
To: linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org
Subject: Re: [LAU] live audio on netjack1

Hi Nacho, which direction are you trying to send live audio.   master to slave or slave to master?   if slave to master use alsa_in on slave machine to have that audio interface as a jack client.  hope this helps.
 www.the-temp-agency.com/lollipopfactory