[LAU] live audio on netjack1

tweed davidtweed2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 22:04:43 UTC 2013

Hi Nacho,
Start netjack on both machines as you described in your first post. On the slave machine run the command "alsa_in" in a terminal with your slave's sound card as argument ("alsa_in -d hw:0" if the soundcard you want to use is the first device -  '0' is for the 1st device). this will simply create a jack client for sound card on the slave machine. You can then connect this client in the qjackctl connections window to other clients (in your case probably to 'system' since that is the netjack client on slave).  run "aplay -l" (thats an L) in a terminal to see the the soundcard number (or in qjackctl setup).  run 'man alsa_in' in a terminal to learn more.  hope this helps.

www.the-temp-agency.com/lollipopfactory

the slave machine I can listen only on that slave machine, not in the
master.