[LAU] Gain and clipping wav -> lame

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 29 06:00:40 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 03:29 +0200, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> On 07/28/2013 03:20 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > On Sun, 2013-07-28 at 14:44 +0200, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> > Isn't there the need to provide all used sources instead of downloading
> > them?
>
> no, there isn't. it is neither required by the gpl, nor would it be
> useful except in very rare cases.

Ok. I'm aware that a coder can add a list of dependencies, but I thought
if it ignores installed dependencies and include it to the own source
code, it also must be provided by the own source code. It was the first
time I saw "make" downloading dependencies and I'm surprised, since the
dependencies were already installed.

Thank you Jörn,

Ralf