[LAU] alsamixer

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 29 10:56:33 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 12:42 +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Do you also have the correct number of playback ports as such? I'm not
> talking about signals, I'm just asking for the existance.

capture 1 to 14

2 analog ins
2 SPDIF ins
2 AES ins
8 ADAT ins
------------
14

So they are all there.

playback 1 to 16

same as above + perhaps phones out

So they are there too.

On Windows it's possible to set up a matrix, e.g. if you have several
RME cards, you can readjust this matrix, this isn't available for _my_
Linux.
TotalMix and hdpmixer provides "submixes" and I can't see how to handle
this or how to set the matrix for the routing using alsamixer.

Thank you,
Ralf