[LAU] realtime midi from audio?

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Thu Jun 6 20:35:31 UTC 2013

On 06/06/2013 10:04 PM, Rusty Perez wrote:
> Hi jeremy,
> thanks!
> Will one of these two lv2 plugins only do individual notes, one at a
> time, or if I were to play a chord, could it be interpreted in to it's
> component notes?
> rusty

Hi Rusty,

Only the guitarix gxtuner is an LV2 plugin. It's quite a recent addition
to the guitarix suite and I'm lagging a bit behind. The last version I
tried only worked well with separate notes but some changes have been
made to the plugin after that so maybe it's capable of doing a bit more
in the meanwhile.

Jeremy