[LAU] Dssi-vst Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:23:22 UTC 2013

On 06/19/2013 02:22 PM, Diego Simak wrote:
> Hello List,
> I would like to know if anybody of you had any luck compiling and
> running dssi-vst in Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit.
>
> According to what I read on internet, it seems that a problem exists
> in 12.04 64 bit + Wine 1.4 and dssi-vst, that prevents to compile
> dssi-vst with Wine1.4 in 64 bit systems.

I have it working for Ubuntu in the KXStudio-Team plugins PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~kxstudio-team/+archive/plugins/

The setup is a bit tricky, we need to build the wine stuff only on
32bit, but still build the real DSSI plugin code in 64bit.

The latest packages are here:
https://launchpad.net/~kxstudio-team/+archive/plugins/+sourcepub/3315787/+listing-archive-extra