[LAU] my first multi-track recording project on linux

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 05:54:32 UTC 2013

Thanks Len and Milan!
Len, that's incouraging. I was thinking that maybe it was because I am
running a graphical desktop, gnome, plus Orca to give me speech
output. But Ardour's graphics are probably not much less of a load if
at all.
So, system tweeks it is.

Milan, thanks for the critique. Yes, it does lack confidence. That's
likely because I wasn't even sure if the thing was working. :-) It was
a total test recording. Guess it went ok. :-)

Now I just need to find some time to work on more! :-)

Rusty