[LAU] Änglagård - July 14th - Goarshausen

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Sat Jun 22 09:16:35 UTC 2013

On 22/06/13 07:15, david wrote:
> On 06/20/2013 11:32 AM, Dan MacDonald wrote:
>> Arguably the worlds finest modern prog rock band
>
> Hmm, so "modern" now includes a band from the 90s. ;-)
>
> I like Glass Hammer and Imagin'Aria.
>
> Any prog bands that started more recently than 90s?

They might have started in the 90s, but they released their third album
only last year.

Are Van der Graaf Generator not a modern band just because their first
album is from 1969? They released an album last year, the year before
that, three years before...

ProgArchives lists 40 569 albums by 8022 artists and are by no means
complete. So there must be thousands of current prog bands. There's no
way to filter by start date, but I don't see that as any sort of omission.

http://www.progarchives.com/bands-alpha.asp?letter=*