[LAU] New/old album online

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Jun 26 18:37:19 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!
   I've managed it. Music For A new World my first ever album, started with
Nama is online and put together on one site. I checked all the links, but not
all of the spelling. So if you find horrible mistakes, please let me know, if
you liked it and have a quiet evil laugh and be silent, if you didn't. :-)
   You will notice, that the mixes might leave something or other to be desired
and are rather lower in volume than my current songs. I didn't use limiting at
the last stage in those days.
   Without further ado:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music
   Any feedback is welcome. Enjoy!