[LAU] New/old album online

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Jun 28 15:16:15 UTC 2013

Hello Dan!
   It was my start in Nama. Except Shambleau the tracks were all mixed at the
time, i.e. 2010 or there about. Certainly A year starting now and Soit-il la
Vie are very much later works.
   I don't know the references you mentioned, but I'll look up Ikon. But I
wonder: have you never seen a Miss Marple movie on TV? Even I came across
those and I almost never watch TV.
   Well thanks for the feedback, it's good to know, that there's even more good
reason for me to upload those things, than just my satisfaction in recording
and mixing. :-)
   Warm regards
          Julien