[LAU] a little UI for jalv

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Sun Jun 30 05:49:10 UTC 2013

During develop my LV2 plugs I mainly use jalv as lv2 host to test/check
my plugs. I try the different jalv versions, (jalv.gtk, jalv.qt,
jalv.gtkmm, . . . ) to verify that there isn't any problem.
So I found myself using the up/down keys and edit,copy and paste parts
of the command line, in the terminal, a way to often.
That's why I made a little python (gtk) script which allow my to select
the jalv interpreter to use and select the plug(s) to run, from a list.
It can use a regex to grep a preselected selection, for a shorter list.
However, maybe one of you have a use for it as well, so I've pushed it
to github.

https://github.com/brummer10/jalv_select

greets
hermann