[LAU] Ardour.org hacked...

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Thu Mar 7 08:19:57 UTC 2013

https://community.ardour.org/node/6883

>> I hope Paul has a recent backup so he can get the site back to it's
>> old looks soon.
>
> Is this a commercial product ?  ;-)

no joking. It is a commercial product.

Paul makes some money by developing ardour, and others do as well: There
are studios and engineers who use Ardour commercially.

proprietary? no, it ain't. You can get the source. It's still GPLv2;
it's free as in freedom.

Cheers!
robin