[LAU] Bugrit!

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Thu Mar 7 18:22:11 UTC 2013

Well, I won't be doing a presentation at LAC after all :(
I made my submission (I thought) before the cut-off, didn't think anything was
particularly odd about not getting a reply for a day or two, then went on
holiday. Came back early Sunday morning, and still no e-mails. Eventually
contacted the organisers only to find they had no record of my submission at
all, and it was now too late :((

I've no idea what went wrong, but although I'll still go as a spectator, it's
taken a bit of the shine off the event.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk