[LAU] Issues with JACK

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:16:54 UTC 2013

Hello again!

Seems like more of my card is giving up, the outputs are now uneven in
strength etc. Oh well, it's maybe 6 years old. Might aswell get a new one!

I'm looking at internal pcie cards, as I cannot use pcie, and usb is a mess
for me. Any word on the EMU 0404? that's my biggest candidate so far. I
tried browsing around some for information, but I weren't really able to
figure out if it works or not. Any knowledge here about that?

Thanks again for taking the time to help me!

Cheers
Gabriel