[LAU] multimedia content

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 12:01:25 UTC 2013

Some examples from my work...

youtube.com/atleechurch

Look for 'First Up' all dialog editing, SFX, and final mix done in Ardour
or Mixbus.  There are likely more than a few interviews etc on that page
you would have to find with a similar story.  Obviously I have worked there
for several years now so who knwos what is there, we started using that
channel regularly sometime after I got there.

http://www.holycrop.org

Similar story.

All the video editing for these were done on FCP (Either 7/Studio or X) for
reasons I laid out quite clearly in the thread on Lightworks.  These are
just samples, I have other stuff but no copyright clearance to release it,
which I suspect you may find a not uncommon situation for many people
working professionally doing audio or video editing for clients.

You can also look on Handturkey Studios, run by Jason Van Gumster for
examples he has done which are done with a mix of FCP and Blender/FLOSS,
depending on the project.  Out of there you will find this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCsMeNZ9bjs&feature=player_embedded

Which the audio (Dialog Editing, SFX, and Final Mix) was done by me again
on Ardour or Mixbus, don't remember which.  I have a matching radio spot
for them somewhere as well.

And of course you have the kickstarter video from Tube with a similar
story, and the SFX for the teaser we did some time back as well.

One of these days I will get around to making a demo reel.  This doesn't
even touch on things I have done for my theatrical designs.

And there should be no shortage of material out there from demo reels and
otherwise from Blender Artists, etc.

         Seablade

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey at boosthardware.com