[LAU] OT: multimedia content

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Mar 13 21:37:43 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-03-13 at 19:41 +0100, Robin Gareus wrote:
> On 03/07/2013 04:18 AM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for original multimedia content produced with FLOSS software.
> >
> > It can be promotional material, video, documentary, movie, film, TV
> > footage, etc...
> >

> Hi Patrick,
>
> Some excerpts from my private collection:
>
> Info about this one can be found directly on youtube:
>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuY67DYJ4zQ

Just a note, because on Debian user there again is a discussion about
Flash.

I don't have Flash or Gnash installed and I'm able to watch _this_
YouTube video with Firefox 19.0.2 on an updated Arch install. I didn't
turn on audio, so I don't know if this does work too, but the film is
ok.

I tried to watch another video on YouTube, but it doesn't run, perhaps
it started with a commercial.