[LAU] multimedia content

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Thu Mar 14 08:35:07 UTC 2013

On 03/08/2013 02:27 PM, Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:
> On 03/07/2013 04:18 AM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>> Hi, I'm looking for original multimedia content produced with FLOSS
>> software. It can be promotional material, video, documentary, movie,
>> film, TV footage, etc...
> http://xiph.org/video/vid2.shtml

Very interesting watch. Not sure what can be concluded from it, though.
Casual logic might make you sell all your audiophile analog playback
equipment and buy CD's instead. But is that really what this means? Is
it possible to do similar tests on music (as opposed to generated
waveforms) without having to resort to subjective hocus-pocus-hearing?

Basically a few of my long lived conceptions about digital audio seems
to have just been myth busted...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk