[LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

Ivan Tarozzi itarozzi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:53:14 UTC 2013

Il 14/03/2013 15:15, Paul Davis ha scritto:

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Ivan Tarozzi <itarozzi at gmail.com
> <mailto:itarozzi at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Il 14/03/2013 12:43, Louigi Verona ha scritto:
>     > Ivan, the fact that people have to crack software and that it is
>     illegal
>     > is because of copyright, not because of proprietary software.
>
>     I don't agree :)
>     Copyright (in terms of copyleft) is what differs free-software from
>     public domain software.
>

> advice: don't get into a disagreement with Lougi about copyright, at
> least not until you've read everything he has every written on the topic ;)

I have big respect for Louigi works and posts.
Sure he know the argument better than me :) But since is an argument I'm
interested too, I hope I can tell my opinions if some phrases sounds
strange to me... but my poor english don't helps me ;)

I don't disagree with Louigi person, only with the phrase it wrote in
his post :D

Ivan

PS
your notice intrigued me so I discovered some interesting reading from
Kirill web site, thanks!  :)