[LAU] Bad information about mails not coming through the list

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Mar 15 11:32:07 UTC 2013

Oops,

I get informed that mails didn't came through the list, but they came
through. My apologize for already sending a copy of one mail.

I've taken a look to the archive and I guess _all_ mails came through.

It might be an issue with my provider, but I want to inform about this,
perhaps it's an issue for the list.

Unfortunately I deleted the notification mails, but it were _no_
postmaster mails about _delayed_ mails, there was the claim that mails
didn't came through.

Regards,
Ralf