[LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Mar 17 11:46:43 UTC 2013

Le 17-03-2013 04:38, Ralf Mardorf a écrit :

> They understand that open source code is more risky (wehn they
> nderstand that there is more information) than closed source
> code. You can give them the information how to learn them self
> that Linux is more secure, if they won't believe your words,
> but they won't learn, since the adults who make the children
> becoming Pavlov's Dogs are Pavlov's Dogs them self.

The problem with this is involvement.  Involvement does not mean
getting into volunteer work, running for mayor, going to the gym,
or - in these days - running as pope.  Involvement means being
serious.  Not 'fridgid' serious, but 'bearing fruits'
serious. Internally serious. And where's there's sweetness
there's also heart-felt laughter.

Who wants to get involved in their own lives ?  Much better to
follow Rules in a Book than actually trying to connect through
meditation.  Don't have time for that, but have time for church.
Nice Rules, all laid out.  No church ?  Then some other will
provide Rules to follow.  In a nice shiny package.

There was recently an article by a well-known journalist here
that commented on this news item from the USA (Tampa, Florida) in
which one man died when he fell suddenly into a deep hole in the
earth that opened right underneath his bed where he was sleeping.
Turns out that such holes happen here and there in various places
on the earth.  There was one in Thueringen in 2010.  They're
called 'sinkholes'.  If I translate it a bit it goes like this:

   "It happns more frequently than we think, although not as
   dramatic.  Most of the time the person disappears without a
   hole being there.  Even better: the vanished person is still
   there.  We do not know that he/she has disappeared.  We do not
   suspect it.  The person eats, drinks, goes to the bathroom,
   watches TV, cheers for the winning club, re-ties shoes when
   needed, but the person is not there anymore.  The person is
   empty from the inside.  That's what holes are doing: it
   empties.  It is more frequent than we think.  It is by hundreds
   of thousands that people disappear each day in holes.  It's
   just that we do not suspect it."

Oh now I feel some inspiring music ! ;-)

Tschuess.