[LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Mar 17 14:51:47 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 15:07 +0100, Dragan Noveski wrote:
> On 17.03.2013 14:55, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > We care about the evil Hitler, so we are the good people, even if we
> > don't do anything against killing nowadays.
>
> and please don't use the 'we' form. perhaps you wanted to speak about
> yourself, but don't try to speak about everyone....

:D

Than it should have been "you" and not "I".

> > If you want that the _idea_ of Linux becomes more popular,
>
> no, i would have been happy, if YOU never found to linux and to this list.

Yes, YOU don't want to share LINUX with ME and others YOU don't like.
YOU are unable to filter my mails. Reconsider that sharing knowledge
will lead to rapprochement and walling out will lead to all that what
happened in history and still happens today.

Btw. why do you reply to the list?

Thank you for bringing in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law ;), by not reflecting my
words, but just watching to your point of the nose.

It was a long OT discussion not started by me, YOU misinterpreted my
words. YOU don't like his OT thread and now you're beating only me,
nobody else and you are part of the OT yourself.

I'm still online, regarding to a download :p, bad luck.