[LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Mar 17 15:33:32 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 16:19 +0100, Dragan Noveski wrote:
> > I'm still online, regarding to a download :p, bad luck.
>
> i agree with you.

That's a beginning ;). Note, that I'm not just annoying you, but I also
spend the download time to do research, just to help other Linux users,
so they don't feel annoyed, but appreciate the input.

I hope you understand that I'm also kidding sometimes, don't take each
word seriously, e.g. about Goldwin. If you classify me as a troll, than
you shouldn't feed me ;), perhaps I would stay away, if you should try
to feed me with McDonald burgers.

No hard feelings by me.