[LAU] multimedia content

Leigh Dyer lsd at wootangent.net
Tue Mar 19 06:05:04 UTC 2013

On 7/03/13 2:18 PM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for original multimedia content produced with FLOSS software.
>
> It can be promotional material, video, documentary, movie, film, TV
> footage, etc...

I have a couple of music videos up, where I've shot footage on my DSLR
and then edited it in Kdenlive to match the music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HONxHGIddQI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNIZIBQ1cUM

There's also this video, which is along the same lines, but using using
footage from a game called Kerbal Space Program (I was running it under
Wine at the time, but it has a native Linux port now):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKateZFAQw

Thanks
Leigh