[LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Mar 20 01:36:31 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 18:04 -0700, Len Ovens wrote:
> systemd

That's the reason why Arch general became a moderated list and why
people are banned from it. Even very silent people get warnings and were
spammed with anonymous mails.

Regarding to switching file system hierarchies, switching commands e.g.
for setting CPU frequency scaling, I add variables to my scripts and
when I experienced that qjackctl for Ubuntu studio can't be killed by
the name qjackctl, I add the name qjackctl.foo to my scripts.

The problem is, that the bloated GUI crap has impact to CLI usage, e.g.

/run/media/user_name/foo

once was

/media/foo

ok, there's the tab-key auto-completion and we still manually can chose

/mnt/foo

but IMO it's not sane to do those changes.