[LAU] Short tune: Venom

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Mar 20 10:59:41 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-03-20 at 14:39 +0400, Louigi Verona wrote:
> harmonySEQ got cool event editing, so I am sure I will get
> back to harmonySEQ as well =)

Building it right now on Arch, oops, done :). Not the kind of sequencer
I like, but since I'm missing the "mute individual clips option" for
Qtractor, it might be a solution for some kind of composing.

Btw. I could build an outdated version of Muse

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Q muse2
muse2 2.1.1-1
[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Q harmonyseq
harmonyseq 0.16-1

The AUR version of harmonyseq (didn't try to edit the package build yet)
is marked as outdated too :(.