[LAU] 'Modular' midi controller for keyboard

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:58:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for something which I can use together with my 88keys
masterkeyb without knobs. It would be nice if it's small and light
enough to put on my keyboard itself. Something like the evolution uc-16,
but it would be nice if I could route my midi masterkeybd via the
controller to the computer (midi in / midi out / midi thru (?).

I like to control stuff like setBfree and some effects in Non-Mixer
probably.

Thanks in advance,
\r