[LAU] Poll - Was: Hey everyone, a simple question.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Mar 21 16:27:46 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-03-21 at 11:19 -0500, Neil wrote:
> Most Linux users also use non-free software for *something*, even if
> they hold their nose while doing so.  The world isn't perfect.  Most
> of us would rather be part of a helpful community than judge or
> exclude.
>
> This is a good place to ask for help with your soundcard problems.

I don't know, perhaps you're right, however, I'm using FLOSS Linux
software only! I own hardware devices and I'm using those devices, e.g.
guitars, 19" reverb, but I don't use my iPad, my Atari ST, my C64 and I
don't have a Windows or Mac OS machine. The used software here
definitive is Linux only, in the form of FLOSS only.

All software is free as in beer (still free to donate, but not a must)
and I'm using no cracked software, I even don't now if there's cracked
software for Linux available.