[LAU] Free instrument sample library

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 17:01:15 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Nicholas Schoonover
<schoonover.nicholas at gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Nicholas Schoonover and I am interested in creating a free
> instrument sample library.

This is an excellent project to embark on, and a good orchestral
library is desperately needed for Linux. There are a couple out there
that are adequate, but have some limitations (and are also aggregate
libraries with symphonic samples not all from the same source).

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com