[LAU] jackmixdesk-0.3-r3

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Mar 23 20:34:02 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-03-23 at 21:29 +0100, Ulrich-Lorenz Schlueter wrote:
> First start jackmixdesk then jackmixdesk_gtk it's a server/client
> application.

Yep, I read the message in the window. Sorry, didn't post correctly, now
I got a seg fault for jackmixdesk too.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ jackmixdesk
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "./.mixdeskrc"
Document not parsed successfully.
No valid config file found, we'll create one.
Connecting to LASH...
Not sending deprecated LASH_Client_Name event
Done
Connecting to Jack...
Done
Document not parsed successfully.
No valid config file found.

LibLO server error 9904 in path (null): cannot find free port
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

---

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ killall jackmixdesk jackmixdesk_gtk
Got termination signal.
jackmixdesk_gtk: no process found
[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ Quitting JackMixDesk.
killall jackmixdesk jackmixdesk_gtk
jackmixdesk: no process found
jackmixdesk_gtk: no process found
[1]+  Done                    jackmixdesk

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ jackmixdesk
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "./.mixdeskrc"
Document not parsed successfully.
No valid config file found, we'll create one.
Connecting to LASH...
Not sending deprecated LASH_Client_Name event
Done
Connecting to Jack...
Done
Document not parsed successfully.
No valid config file found.
OSC server URL: osc.udp://archlinux:16000/

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ jackmixdesk_gtk
Connecting to LASH...
Not sending deprecated LASH_Client_Name event
Done
Connecting to Jack...
Done
JackMixDesk_gtk
OSC server URL: osc.udp://archlinux:10079/

Another test and it runs :), but depending to the knob I move, it could
happen that other knobs do move too :(.

--
International Computer Driving Licence Advanced
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=agbogbloshie+images