[LAU] Bugrit!

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sat Mar 23 21:24:31 UTC 2013

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 19:15:26 +0000
Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Folderol <folderol at ukfsn.org> wrote:
>
> > I've no idea what went wrong, but although I'll still go as a spectator,
> > it's
> > taken a bit of the shine off the event.
> >

> Sorry to hear, but I'll still happily chat with / listen to you about the
> topic of your post outside of the timetabled slots.
>
> Till then! -Harry

Unfortunately not...

Several weeks of strong winds have destroyed my garden fence. Local bye-laws
oblige me to maintain a 'safe and secure' boundary. Right now mine is neither.
Estimates for replacement have entirely too many zeros :(

As if that wasn't bad enough, a regular car service revealed the need for
replacement brake disks as well as pads.

I won't be going anywhere except to work for some considerable time :(

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk