[LAU] Free Impulse Response files for guitarists

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Thu Mar 28 20:36:11 UTC 2013

Here is the documentation for our convolver widget
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/guitarix/index.php?title=Convolver_filter
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/guitarix/index.php?title=Jconv

As those are mono files, just load them into the (mono) convolver and
run them.
I'm have the convolver usually as the last effect in the (mono) chain,
except, when I use a additional reverb plug, which I put then behind the
convolver.