[LAU] Realtime Privilege, WAS:Re: OT: what is happening with RT kernel development?

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Mar 30 21:16:03 UTC 2013

Le 30-03-2013 17:09, Kaj Ailomaa a écrit :

>> Forgot to prefix it with 'hw:'.

> Did you change it to hw:M1010LT ?

No, only to 'M1010LT'

>> Now qjackctl does not fully start and has to be kill -9 to
>> terminate.
>
> Does not start, or crashes when you try to stop it (the latter is a
> bug in  jackd 1.9.8)?

qjackctl draws the window, but with nothing inside.  I presume it tries
to figure out what M1010LT is.

This is, I have changed the QjackCtl.conf so now it is:

Interface=hw:M1010LT

But same behaviour.  Window frame, but nothing inside.  KDE has to
terminate the app, eg. qjackctl not responding.  Is it possible to reset
the whole thing ?