[LAU] Lightworks Linux public beta

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Wed May 1 01:47:45 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Dan MacDonald <allcoms at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was happy to hear the public can finally access the fabled Lightworks pro
> video editor beta - those willing to sign up for the honour anyway.
>
> http://www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=19&id=44717&Itemid=81

Yep, I snagged my copy this morning! I must say that the GUI is very
snappy, performance-wise, especially compared to something like
kdenlive which seems slow and bloated (it's KDE...) Haven't done much
with it yet but looking forward to exploring it more.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com