[LAU] LV2 audio2midi plugin

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Thu May 2 08:10:57 UTC 2013

Am 02.05.2013 09:57, schrieb Jeremy Jongepier:
> On 05/02/2013 05:36 AM, hermann meyer wrote:
>>
>> That sounds like a good idea to me, providing a list with "allowed
>> notes" and a range from were to snap in. I will work that out. :-)
>>

> That would be cool! Of course you can also put Zita-AT1 itself in
> front, or the zita-retuner LV2 plugin.

Yes, but that will introduce some overhead which we could avoid by a
simple list to select the "wanted notes" from. I just need to figure out
now how I could use the lv2:CVPort, so that we could commit the list
from UI to engine.
I guess you have note that the hole LV2 gxtuner including the midi
output need less then 2% of your CPU ?

>> I've get best results when the threshold level is a way higher(-40db)
>> then the default (-50db), and the note on level is just a bit higher
>> then the threshold (threshold is now as well in db)
>>

> I'm going to try that too. Now with a properly intonated guitar ;)
>
> Jeremy
>
>> greets
>> hermann

Try as well the single note switch, that will clip Notes, which come up
for short, early down.