[LAU] JSynthLib

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed May 8 08:44:35 UTC 2013

Hi :)

how can I access the editors?

To the "User Preferences" I added "Yamaha TG33/Sy22", "Yamaha DX7",
"Roland MT-32" and "Oberheim Matrix 1000". I didn't read the list of
drivers carefully right now, but I guess this are the only devices
provided by this list, I own.

It's my first trial on the quick, I just want to take a look now, so
excepted of the DX7's MIDI out, non of the synth is connected to the
PC's MIDI interfaces, IOW I didn't test "Auto-Scan" yet. Is this needed
to get access to the editors? If so, I need to continue later :(.

Is there an archive with other devices, that aren't available by a
default JSynthLib-0.20.0.jar?

Regards,
Ralf