[LAU] Some streaming linux audio

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed May 8 14:28:53 UTC 2013

hi all!

Just a message to thank you for the precious information. Basspistol is
now running a similar setup as Ken Restivo's Spaz.org, with liquidsoap
(except for the "now playing" that i let a side for now since i lack
fundamental pieces of comprehension about JSON... :P )

Shout out to Joe Hartley for sharing his delicious script and teaching
me the word (and feeling) of "Nerdvana".

Basspistol is a 99.9% libre music syndicate (there is probably an
uncleared sample here and there.) While i know its selection won't
please everybody, i invite you to give it a shot!

http://basspistol.com

Peace, love and comprehension,
Set H.