[LAU] New Swedish hiphop album made completely in Linux!

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Thu May 9 09:39:29 UTC 2013

Hi zth!

Wow! Nice work! I'm halfway through listening to your album now. In more
melodic or instrumentally/texturally complex musics, I'm often not bothered
about the lyrics but unfortunately I feel like I lose a lot listening to
hiphop in a language I don't understand, as its mainly about the MCs and
lyrics. Regardless, this is a very slick job you've done and would seem the
to be the pinnacle of FLOSS produced hiphop right now, that I'm aware of
anyway and I'm still enjoying listening even if I don't know wtf you're
saying!

What non-free stuff was used? You seem to indicate you didn't quite manage
a 100% floss production.

The first thing I associate with Gothenburg is RedIce - my fave radio
station; although maybe I shouldn't say that due to my involvement with an
English equivalent, Dark City Radio. Have you ever listened to RedIce? You
should! Its a superb radio show that interviews the worlds most interesting
researchers, writers and speakers etc on a variety of fascinating subjects.