[LAU] fmit from AUR

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun May 12 10:53:18 UTC 2013

Hi :)

does fmit work on anybody's 64 bit architecture Arch Linux machine?

There seems to be a bug or user error ;) here.

"fmit 0.99.2-2 does receive an audio signal, but the tuner doesn't work.
IIRC fmit is the Linux tuner that usually does work as good as my Boss
TU-12H, it doesn't fidgeting and it tunes guitars well tempered.

I tried Rakarracks tuner, but regarding to fidgeting, it's impossible to
tune my e. guitar. FWIW pitch-to-midi conversion does work amazingly
good." - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/fmit/

Regards,
Ralf