[LAU] RME Multiface and an extra 8 output channels

Florian Faber faber at faberman.de
Tue May 14 13:17:51 UTC 2013

Brent,

> Ok sorry about the mix-information then.  I thought its Windows/Mac
> mixer app was a whole different program for which there was no Linux clone.

It has less features than the current Windows/OS X implementations. It
was a clone of the first generation of TotalMix.

More complex matrix setups should probably not be set up by this kind of
intetrface anyway, and since Windows/OS X users don't have a simple way
to control their cards through the shell or other applications, I don't
see any drawbacks, quite the opposite :)

Flo
--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key B3B9226C