[LAU] Trouble getting Tascam US-122 to run

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri May 17 23:20:26 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!
   i just installed a Tascam US-122 on an Ubuntu 13.04 system. I followed the
guide given in the ALSA Wiki. Installing the fxload and firmware packages and
creating the udev rule as noted on the wiki page. But even after restarting
the device didn't show up?
   Would it be necessary to enter the corresponding usx2y module somewhere? Or
what else might it be. This is not my own system, but since I preparedit, I
thought it best to send the original e-mail, so you know what has been done so
far.
   Warm regards
         Julien